Thursday 30 August 2012

Day 4. Put the Wii on this morning....

....but it has been taken over by the kiddies....hence why this project "fat to fit" really doesn't work in the holidays!!  Roll on next week!!  

Saying that....it is "that" time of the month so feel fatter than fat and in no mind to do anything really.....not sure if my plan of going up town is a great one on a day like today, but school trousers shopping beckons!

I know a few Slimming World friends are reading this....I am going to try and lose some on my own....just to prove to myself that I do have some willpower....and to save a bit of money....with Paul starting his job yesterday, he won't be paid until the end of September, so I need all the pennies I can get at the mo.....

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete