Monday 27 August 2012

Post 1. The beginning...well, it wouldn't be the end would it??

mum is fat mum is fat mum mum mum is fat at 40!!7


See!!  My son wrote that whilst I wasn't looking!  And now I am officially middle aged, I must do something about it!!!

So...I have started today....(I have just had a Rice Krispies square but I am sure they are fat free.....aren't they???)

I have bought a notebook to help me a bit more forward thinking...a bit of life planning goes a long way....  and what with Joshua at school full time soon, I will have more time to spare...won't I??  I got walking boots for my birthday so am planning a walk or two...a proper walk!

I will also be walking the boys to school...not driving, especially now Josh is at school and not at Cascade in Gorleston, hence why I had to drive....

So.  The key is forward planning, a bit more time. and less eating crap!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment